AltFunds Global can monetize Standby Letters of Credit (SBLCs) that have already been issued by a bank that has a credit rating of A or above.
The minimum amount that AltFunds Global monetizes a funding instrument is ten million ($10,000,000.00) US dollars. The instrument must be:
- Irrevocable and cash back
AltFunds Global assist the client to liquidate the current instrument, and produce net proceeds for the client to use as they see fit.
- Participating customers must first schedule a consultation call.
- Upon confirmation of the call, the client will receive the initial paperwork.
• KYC (Know your client) with a copy of the instrument.
- Following the consultation, AltFunds Global will offer the following paperwork:
• A signed fee agreement for services rendered.
• Mutual non-disclosure, non-circumvent agreement (NDA /NCA).
- The client is then provided with a deed of agreement (DOA) that details the issuer, the monetization fee, broker fees, and closing procedures.
- All parties must execute the deed of agreement once it has been signed.
KYC (Know your Client Form) with a copy of the instrument
Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement and Non-Circumvent Agreement (NDA/NCA)
Fee agreement for services rendered
Deed of agreement
Our fees are 2.5% of the face value of the instrument.
Commission to brokers
0.5% of the face value of the instrument.
We can often execute a contract in 7-10 banking days.
- We only work with clients who have an instrument that has already been issued by a bank that has a credit rating of A or above.
- All clients are welcome are encouraged to bring any business consultant or legal counsel to any of their meetings with AltFunds Global.
- The client is fully responsible to cover any legal fees, and tax obligations associated with their transaction.
- Banking days and timelines may fluctuate based on the market & various banking conditions.
Are you ready to take the next step towards achieving your financial requirements?
If so, get started by clicking the button below.