We cater to clients seeking SBLCs ranging from $1 million to $25 billion, one of the most sought-after funding instruments globally.
SBLCs offer various advantages, including:
- Guarantee of payment commitment from a bank to the seller if the buyer or bank client defaults on the agreement
- Augment assets of a corporation preparing to go public
- Securely participate in private placement programs with locked capital in your account.
To participate in our services, clients must have sufficient funds to cover upfront legal expenses to be paid to the law firm, a 2% success fee based on the face value of SBLC, and the appropriate deposit amount for the desired SBLC value. The minimum upfront legal expenses are $115,000, while the typical deposit amount is $1.4 million USD, although a smaller deposit is possible for a smaller face value SBLC.
Our issuer only issues SBLCs from top 30 banks, unlike most of our competitors who issue from non-name banks. We have firsthand experience as clients of the same service, having used the same provider(s) to issue and monetize our own funding instrument.
This results in a much higher Loan to Value (LTV) of the instrument compared to banks that are not among the top 30 banks in the world.
- Participating customers must first schedule a consultation call.
- Upon confirmation of the call, the client will receive the initial paperwork.
• CIS / KYC (Customer information sheet / Know your client)
• A signed fee agreement for services rendered.
• Mutual non-disclosure, non-circumvent agreement (NDA /NCA).
- Once our fee agreement is completed, we will approach the proper law firm(s) to help the client in obtaining:
• Proof of funds (POF) for the face value of the SBLC being purchased.
• Service contract with retainer agreements requiring one of the top 30 banks to issue a standby letter of credit to the law firm.
- Once the law firm(s) have been retained, the client will get a Letter of Intent (LOI) from the issuer on the SBLC.
- The LOI will include the name of the issuing bank, the amount, the language, etc.
- The monetizer’s offer will be obtained for the client, and an LOI and agreement will be issued. The LOI will include the name of the monetizer’s issuing bank, the amount, the language, etc.
- Upon the execution of the LOI, the SBLC issuer will then issue the instrument to the client (or the monetizer’s bank).
- A minimum of $115,000 for upfront legal expenses needs to be paid to law firms and 2% is paid on success and based on face value of SBLC and for Proof of Funds service.
- Deposit Proof of Funds (please indicate & prove the source of funds).
- CIS / KYC (Customer information sheet / Know your client).
- A signed fee agreement for services rendered.
- Mutual non-disclosure, non-circumvent agreement (NDA /NCA).
- Executive Summary on Use of Funds.
- Upfront retainer fee of $115,000 USD to cover wiring and legal fees.
- Deposit for the SBLC, typically $1.4m but can be less or more.
- Upon success, 2.5% of the face value of the instrument for issuing the instrument.
- Upon success, 2.5% of the face value of the instrument for monetizing the instrument.
- Upon success, 2% of the face value of the instrument for face value proof of funds service to purchase the SBLC.
Commission to brokers
- Upon success, 0.5% of the face value of the instrument for issuing the instrument.
- Upon success, 0.5% of the face value of the instrument for monetizing the instrument
We can often execute a buy and sell of an SBLC in 90 banking days.
- AltFunds Global welcomes and encourages clients to bring their business consultants or legal counsel to all meetings.
- The client is responsible for covering any associated bank fees, legal fees, and tax obligations related to their transaction.
- Please note that banking days and timelines may vary depending on the market and banking conditions.
Are you ready to take the next step towards achieving your financial requirements?
If so, get started by clicking the button below.