Through a financial intermediary, AltFunds Global (AFG) maintains registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), aligning with the regulatory standards applicable to directly registered entities.
This registration affirms our commitment to compliance with regulatory requirements, enhancing investor protection and market integrity.
To foster transparency, AFG discloses its Central Registration Depository (CRD) number to eligible clients who present qualified opportunities, contingent upon the execution of definitive contractual agreements.
The information on our website serves an informative purpose and should not be interpreted as investment counsel, nor does it represent a solicitation or offer for investment funds or securities. AFG does not handle client funds or participate in banking or securities trading.
Our online presence is not to be perceived as an offer of securities.
Clients are responsible for ensuring adherence to the pertinent local and state regulations concerning any described transactions or activities on this website.
AFG’s expertise lies in offering structured finance concepts, assisting clients in procuring loans or credit lines and aiding in leveraging their financial instruments or assets to procure alternative capital avenues.
AFG disclaims liability for any adverse consequences, including damages or losses, stemming from third-party associations or recommendations provided by our firm.
The material provided on our website is intended for general informational use and must not replace professional advice in legal, financial, taxation, or other professional domains. While diligent efforts are made to maintain the precision and trustworthiness of the information, AFG is not accountable for any inaccuracies, omissions, or the results of using this information.
All website content is presented “as is,” devoid of any express or implied guarantees, including, but not restricted to, guarantees concerning performance or suitability for a particular purpose.
Client attests and warrants with full responsibility under the penalty of perjury that:
- Client or its clients own the assets (Cash, banking instruments, or any other form of asset).
- The assets are not known, nor suspected to be, the proceeds from any criminal or terrorist or money-laundering activity.
- The assets are under their signatory control, immediately available, and freely transferable without the consent of any third party.
- Funds or Assets Provided are legally earned and taxed and include no independent third-party managed funds.
- All information supplied in the documentation submitted to AFG and the cash involved is not in violation of the Patriot Act of October 26th, 2001, and amendments to it, with its related financial crimes counterparts, however, interpreted, defined, and enacted, whether within the United States, its host jurisdiction Canada or London, or internationally.
- The funds’ owner is not a party to a lawsuit or pending adverse legal action, and there are no pending contracts existing or about to exist that could affect said funds (cash assets).
Disclosure of Information.
- The Client acknowledges that she or he has sufficient expertise in financial investments to meet the qualifications of an accredited investor under US SEC Rule 501 Reg D, Canada’s NI 45-106, and/or under the adequate financial jurisdiction of this agreement. The Client’s corporation’s net worth is over $2.1 million. Further, the Client acknowledges that all returns or promises are on a best-effort basis and depend on market conditions. Given that the client is a high-net-worth client, the Client has the appetite to assume risks in conducting any transaction.
- Capital Representation: The Client solemnly affirms that all assets (funds or any form of an asset including land, gold, securities, or financial instruments) are under their control and the source of the asset is of legitimate origin, unencumbered, and fully compliant with legal standards. In the regrettable circumstance of a false declaration concerning the provenance or lawful ownership of these assets, mainly if sourced from a tertiary entity, the Client shall incur a remedial charge of $1.6 million.
- Client knows that any communication about this transaction will only be conducted with Client and not any associates or representatives of Client.
- The Client also acknowledges that she or he has sufficient expertise in financial investments to meet the qualifications of an accredited investor under US SEC Rule 501 Reg D, Canada’s NI 45-106, and/or under the adequate financial jurisdiction of this agreement. The Client’s corporation’s net worth is over $2.1 million. Thus, the Client acknowledges that all returns or promises, etc., are on a best-effort basis and dependent on market conditions. The client is assuming risks in conducting any transaction.
Clients are also expected to attest, under penalty of perjury, the veracity and correctness of the information furnished.
This disclaimer is dynamic and may be modified to reflect legal, regulatory, and business changes. We would like to encourage our website users to review these terms periodically to stay informed of any updates.