Our Rent a Rich Uncle program is a signature offering that provides our client’s access to capital that is not available through traditional banks or brokers. Through this program, we purchase courtesy deposits (CDs) from local banks in exchange for the bank providing the capital our clients require.
This program offers three unique selling propositions:
- We have the ability to fund projects globally by purchasing courtesy deposits from local banks.
- Clients can access their funds within 72 hours of our capital being deposited into their bank account, subject to certain conditions.
- This program allows clients to easily access up to two billion dollars ($2 billion).
- The bank cannot hold our courtesy deposits (CDs) as collateral, and the client must receive the requested amount of capital.
- If the international bank does not have a corresponding bank in North America that is FDIC insured, we may not be able to participate.
- Participating companies must seek access to capital between one million and two billion dollars ($1,000,000.00 – $2,000,000,000.00 USD).
- If the client cannot identify a bank willing to take our funds to provide a courtesy deposit and then use our funds to finance the project, we may be able to assist the client in finding a bank that will.
- A good credit history.
- A solid business plan.
- A financial institution that is ready, willing, and able to complete the transaction on condition that AltfFunds Global purchases courtesy deposits from the institution.
- A financial institution that has agreed to fund the client the required amount of capital for their project and has agreed not to hold the courtesy deposits nor the cash that AltFunds Global is putting up at the financial institution as collateral.
When a “Rich Uncle” puts up its capital at a financial institution as a deposit (not collateral), the liquidity of the financial institution increases, and often the term sheet the client gets is significantly better compared to not having a rich uncle putting up their capital.
- Participating customers must first schedule a consultation call.
- Upon confirmation of the call, the client will receive the initial paperwork.
• CIS / KYC (Customer information sheet / Know your client).
- Following the consultation call, AltFunds Global will offer the following:
• A signed fee agreement for services rendered.
• Mutual non-disclosure, non-circumvent agreement (NDA /NCA)
• Business plan.
• Lender locator contract.
- Our banker(s) will evaluate the business plan to ensure that it is viable.
- Upon obtaining a term sheet from a financial institution and having the client sign it, we will allocate the upfront fee for locating a lender to fund the project.
- CIS / KYC (Customer information sheet / Know your client).
- Mutual non-disclosure, non-circumvent agreement (NDA /NCA).
- A signed fee agreement for services rendered.
- Business plan.
- Lender locator contract.
- 7% on the amount of Courtesy Deposits (CDs) that we need to purchase.
- $37,500 USD for lender locator services if the client requires us to find the bank.
Commission to brokers
1% of the amount of capital the client is receiving.
Once the client has identified a bank and submitted the necessary paperwork, and we have verified the agreement with the lender, we can close the transaction within 72 hours.
- AltFunds Global welcomes and encourages clients to bring their business consultants or legal counsel to all meetings.
- The client is responsible for covering any associated bank fees, legal fees, and tax obligations related to their transaction.
- Please note that banking days and timelines may vary depending on the market and banking conditions.
Are you ready to take the next step towards achieving your financial requirements?
If so, get started by clicking the button below.