Clients participating in this program are often non-bankable. They however have some amount of cash (a minimum of 20% of the capital they require) and are looking for a line of credit or a loan that is above what their financial institution is willing to provide to them
Participating companies is looking for access to capital between $3,000,000.00 – $27,000,000,000.00.
Clients must have a:
- Viable business plan.
- A minimum of 20% of the capital they require.
- Geography: Rent a Rich Banker is a program that is able to provide funds around the world through various local banks, hedge funds, etc. whereas a local bank in the United States can’t fund a project that is international.
- Term Sheet: When a “Rich Banker” provides a term sheet, the funds provided are almost always far more than what a bank or a traditional venture capital firm can provide. In this unique model, the “Rich banker” is leveraging the client’s cash to enhance its one credit facility and provides a loan to participating clients.
- The fees the client deposits (for example $5,000,000.00) are bonded. This means the deposit will be insured and bonded and upon the client being funded, their bond gets released. If for some reason the “rich banker” doesn’t fund the client, the bank that is holding the deposit will refund 100% of the deposit to the client plus will give the client an interest payment for having locked the client’s funds.
- Participating customers must first schedule a consultation call.
- Upon confirmation of the call, the client will receive the initial paperwork.
• CIS / KYC (Customer information sheet / Know your client).
- Following the consultation call, AltFunds Global will offer the following paperwork:
• A signed fee agreement for services rendered.
• Mutual non-disclosure, non-circumvent agreement (NDA /NCA).
• Business plan
- The Client’s file is submitted to a financial institution (Citi Bank London). The financial institution will conduct their own due diligence on the client to ensure the client’s source of capital is clean and clear.
- Once the client’s capital has been insured against a bond, the client receives an ISIN Number where they can see a bond issued against their name – this is completed within 48 hours of their deposit.
- CIS / KYC (Customer information sheet / Know your client).
- Mutual non-disclosure, non-circumvent agreement (NDA /NCA)
- A signed fee agreement for services rendered.
- Business plan
$50,000 Upfront fee for consulting services.
Commission to brokers
1% of the amount of capital the client is receiving.
180 banking days or less for the client to get funded.
- All clients are welcome (and are encouraged to) bring any business consultant or legal counsel to any of their meetings with AltfFunds Global.
- The client is fully responsible to cover any bank fees, legal fees, and tax obligations associated with their transaction.
- Banking days and timelines may fluctuate based on various banking conditions.
- All transactions are executed by a SCC registered broker and all funds are ensured by Blue Water Capital.
Are you ready to take the next step towards achieving your financial requirements?
If so, get started by clicking the button below.