Asset Monetization is the process of creating new sources of income by unlocking the value of an underutilized asset.
Assets that can be monetized vary from Real Estate to GemStones, and there are several ways of monetizing them.
Assets with Minimum Value of $10 million USD or more.
Most Hard Assets accepted: Real Estate, Gemstones, Diamonds, Gold, High Value Art, and In-Ground Proven Gold, Nickel Wire, Copper Powder, Silver, etc.
This monetization program enables our clients to generate new income by unlocking the value of an underutilized asset.
- Participating customers must first schedule a consultation call.
- Upon confirmation of the call, the client will receive the initial paperwork.
• CIS / KYC (Customer information sheet / Know your client) which includes a copy of proof of ownership of your asset (IMPORTANT: no more than 6 months old) plus any 3rd party reports which demonstrates the value of the asset.
• A hydro bill from the principal owner of the asset – demonstrating the address of the principal is legit.
- Following the consultation, AltFunds Global will offer the following:
• Asset management contract.
• Mutual non-disclosure, non-circumvent agreement (NDA /NCA).
• Safekeeping Receipt (SKR) current with fees paid.
- The client is then provided with a deed of agreement (DOA) that details the issuer, monetization fee, broker fees, and closing procedures.
- All parties must execute the deed of agreement once it has been signed.
- CIS / KYC (Customer information sheet / Know your client) which includes a copy of proof of ownership of your asset (all signatures should be in blue ink).
- Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement and Non-Circumvent Agreement (NDA/NCA).
Asset management contract.
- Safekeeping Receipt (SKR) current with fees paid.
- Appraisal Report/Certificate of Analysis – 3rd party report which has been completed within the past six (6) months showing the true value of the asset
- Current Insurance Wrap on the Asset.
- 25% upon monetization of the asset.
- Upfront Fee: $50,000 USD for consulting and legal fees.
Commission to brokers
5% of the valuation of the asset or monetization of the asset.
The assets stay under our exclusive asset management contract for one year, at which time both parties can discuss renewal.
- All clients are welcome (and are encouraged to) bring any business consultant or legal counsel to any of their meetings with AltfFunds Global.
- The client is fully responsible to cover any legal fees, and tax obligations associated with their transaction.
Banking days and timelines may fluctuate based on the market & various banking conditions.